ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE TATTOO & BODY PIERCING STUDIO
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Anything’s Possible Tattoo & Body Piercing Studio has been offering quality custom tattoos and body piercing for over three decades. We also carry a huge selection of body jewelry, tobacco accessories, CBD, craft beer, buttons, stickers, and t-shirts.
We are open 7 days a week from Noon to 8:00 p.m.
We are open 7 days a week froon to 8:00 p.m.
Grady Dudding is a custom tattoo artist with over three decades of experience. He loved doing watercolor, detail, fine line, realism, and psydo realism. Grady is a very talented artist that can really do a huge variety of styles. He also is a very talented painter.
Wes Martin is an experienced custom tattoo artist. He loves comic style, anime, realism, and psydo realism, polka trash, watercolor, and many other styles. Wes is a very diverse artist. He is also a very talented painter.
Scott Burleson is a custom tattoo artist with many years of experience. He loves doing traditional, old school, new school, realism, portraits, and everything in between. He is also a very talented painter.
Johnnie Freeman is a custom tattoo artist with many years of experience. He loves doing traditional, old school, new school, lettering, and everything in between.
Scott Burleson Tattoos
Shady Grady Dudding Tattoos
Wes Martin Tattoos
Johnnie Freeman Tattoos
CUSTOM PROFESSIONAL PIERCING
You do not need an appointment for a piercing. Please bring a photo ID with you. You must be 18 years old for a body piercing or 16 years old for an ear piercing or have your parent come in to sign for you. Please feel free to call or message us with any other questions.
Ear lobe $25 for one $45 for two
Forward Helix $30
Anti Tragus $30
Surface Tragus $30
Transverse lobe $30
Angel Bites $30
Dermals $55 for one $100 for two
Bridge (van aiken) $45
Genitals $65 and up
Please call during regular hours to check availability or make an appointment for a free price consultation.
We do not price things online.
Our minimum is $60.
How old do you have to be for a tattoo?
In the state of North Carolina you must be 18 years old with a state issued identification.
How old do you have to be for a piercing?
You must be 18 years old with a state issued identification or have a parent with you. You must be can get your ears pierced at 16 years old with a state issued identification or have a parent with you.
Do you take walk ins?
Yes we do take walk ins but it is first come first serve. If you want a definite time the best thing to do is make an appointment.
How can I make an appointment?
To make an appointment we require a $40 dollar deposit that goes towards the price of your tattoo. To make the deposit you can either come into the shop or pay for it online.
TATTOO AFTER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
*Remove your bandage after no more than 2 hours. Wash it with anti-bacterial, fragrance free soap, (such as Dial) and warm water. If the bandage sticks to your tattoo, wet the bandage before removing it.
*Wash your tattoo a few times a day and apply a THIN layer of Tattoo Goo or a non- scented lotion such as Aquaphor Healing Ointment or Lubriderm. Do not let your tattoo get dry. Moisturize your tattoo several times a day. If you feel like you used to much moisturizer then simply blot it with a paper towel.
*Keep your tattoo out of the sun as much as possible. Sun can fade your tattoo.
THINGS NOT TO DO
* NEVER pick or scratch your tattoo. Doing so will remove color.
*NEVER use Neosporin, Alcohol, or Peroxide to clean or moisturize your tattoo.
*DO NOT soak your tattoo in water for the first 3 to 4 weeks. No baths, hot tubs, pools, beach, lake, or any other body of water. Do not use the tanning beds during this time either.
*NEVER fully expose your tattoo to sunlight without protecting it with sun block.
* Your tattoo will take an average of 6 weeks to fully heal. The better you take care of your tattoo during this time the better it will look throughout your lifetime.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us or come in.
PIERCING AFTER CARE
* Wash your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing.
* Use soap once or twice daily. Gently hand wash, rinse, and pat dry. Initially do not twist on the jewelry or run it back and forth through the piercing. This could force bacteria back into the piercing which can cause irritation, infection, or prolong the healing. Wait until the jewelry moves freely on its own before incorporating that into your daily hygiene.
*You can use a sea salt solution multiple times a day to help with the healing process of your piercing. We carry a sea salt solution at the shop for only $5. This is STRONGLY recommended.
* You can also use Motrin, Tylenol, or Aleve to help reduce swelling, pain or discomfort.
Microdermal Anchor Information
* Leave bandage on for 48 hours. Take them off only or trice daily to clean with soap and water. Allow the area to air dry for 15 minutes and apply a new bandage. After the initial 48 hours follow the regular care listed above. DO NOT bandage the initial area after 48 hours.
Oral Piercing Information
* Anytime you eat, drink or smoke rinse your mouth with alcohol free mouth rinse for at least 30 seconds.
* For lip piercings follow the general care instructions.
What is normal?
* INITIALLY: Some bleeding, localized swelling, tenderness or bruising.
*DURING HEALING: Some discoloration, itching and secretion of white/yellowish fluid that will form some “crust” on the jewelry. The tissue may tighten around the jewelry as it heals.
* BE PATIENT: Keep cleaning through the entire healing process. A piercing may seem healed before healing is complete. This is because piercings heal from the outside in and although it may feel healed the tissue on the inside remains fragile.
DO NOT USE ALCOHOL, PEROXIDE, OR ANTI-BIOTIC OINTMENT ON YOUR PIERCING.
If you have any questions or concerns please call or come into the shop anytime.